Support for LMVFM Missions
Holiday Season 2017
Thanksgiving seems to have become the launching point for the busy and hectic holiday season. Please take a moment to thank our Savior for all of the blessings that we have received! With Black Friday approaching, remember that you can support the work of Lutheran Military Veterans & Families Ministries in several ways.
- Do you shop at Krogers? If so, please consider linking your Kroger plus card to Lutheran Military Veterans & Families Ministries and Kroger charitable program will pass on a percentage of your purchases to LMVFM.
Kroger: Lutheran Military Veterans & Families Ministries #27018
- Do you shop on-line on Cyber Monday or any other time? If you register at Amazon Smile and link to Lutheran Military Veterans & Families Ministries, the Amazon Foundation will send us a percent of the purchases.
Amazon Smile: First, you will need to link your Amazon account to:
Lutheran Military Veterans & Families Ministries. Once linked, be sure to go to www.smile.amazon.com for all your purchases. A portion of your purchase through the smile.amazon.com site will be sent to the church. (Purchases through the standard amazon.com account will not.)
Shop for everyone on your gift list this holiday at:
and Amazon donates to Lutheran Military Veterans And Families Ministries.
- Do you receive “Thrivent Choice Dollars”? Thrivent Choice Dollar donations are a great way to help LMVFM keep all of our services to veterans, military contractors and their family members totally free. To donate your Choice Dollars, call 800-847-4836; just say “Thrivent Choice” at the prompt and you will be connected with a Customer Care Professional who will help you. Or, you can go on line and log in at Thrivent.com/thriventchoice and follow the directions.
Each of these programs help support the free care and counseling services LMVFM provides to Veterans, Military Contractors and their family members. Thank you to all who are already participating and to everyone as we turn our attention to the birth of our Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ.
LMVFM is a 501(c)(3) faith based military ministry. Therefore, in keeping with our religious beliefs, and our need to remain free of unnecessary government intrusion, which is inevitable if an agency receives government support: LMVFM does not, and will not solicit, or accept any government funding, aid, assistance or resources.
Since 2007, LMVFM has continued to grow and expand its services by monitoring the needs of our clients, assessing our programs and services as they relate to our mission statement and funding. LMVFM actively engages in a variety of fund raining programs to include memberships, fund raising events, training program fees, and donations.
All funds, resources and support received by LMVFM comes from:
-churches and non-government groups
-religious and other non-government grants
-training programs which are written by, and provided by LMVFM staff
-fundraising events such as
• LMVFM annual Christmas Appeal Ornament Adoption 2013 Ornament Adoption
• LMVFM's annual "Remembrance Day" tennis tournament 2013 Tennis Tournament
• Dine-to-Donate events
• Other sponsored community and church events
Our Wonderful Volunteers
Help Support Our Ministry Through Thrivent
|Thrivent members can help support the programs and services offered to veterans and their families by Lutheran Military Veterans and Families Ministries. Through Thrivent Choice Dollars, eligible benefit members of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans can designate where their Choice Dollars are directed, and also recommend where Thrivent Financial distributes part of its charitable funds each year.
Thrivent Member’s Choice Dollars make a difference in the lives of veterans and their families.
Make a difference today in the lives of military veterans and their families by donating at https://www.thrivent.com/thriventchoice/
Thrivent Brochure in pdf form
Become a Partner
We gratefully acknowledge the ongoing financial support of our partner congregations and organizations. With their generous support, and the support of many other individuals and institutions, we are able to provide services free of charge
to all military veterans and their family members.
Please prayerfully consider supporting this ministry. To become a partner, simply print the membership application in pdf form
and mail it to
Lutheran Military Veterans and Families Ministries, Inc.
3480 Stellhorn Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46815.
Donate With Paypal
You may also make a donation anytime via Pay Pal